Old November 12th 07, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default TfL Wreath at the Service of Remembrance

In message . com,
writes
a) I didn't think it *was* in a roundel shape.

Unless I'm going completely bonkers [1] it *was* shaped like that in - I
would say - the seventies and eighties and - I thought - more recently
still.

b) and 50s/60s LT Magazine back issues show it wasn't roundel-shaped
in the 50s or 60s.

I see.

Anyone else know any more?

Sad that the whole LT uniform iconography has been destroyed and
particpants are reduced to wearing obsolete hats and badges...

[1] Not beyond the realms of possibility, I concede!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk