Old November 12th 07, 09:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default TfL Wreath at the Service of Remembrance

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
Looking at a recording of today's Service of Remembrance at the Cenotaph,
it appeared to me that the wreath laid on behalf of Transport for London
wasn't in the "Roundel" shape I seem to recall it being in previous years.

Was I correct in my observations and - if so - does anyone know the reason
for the change?

I always thought it an especially appropriate and moving shape for a such
a tribute.

Surely the wreath represents London Buses, not TfL?

Paul