Old November 12th 07, 10:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] bowroaduk@yahoo.com is offline

Default I, for one, welcome our new newt-loving overlord

Innes Ferguson, TFL Design Manager, say that the Class 313s will be
lettered black New Johnston-on-white which implies some sort of
sticker but it wasn't clear if this would read "London Overground" or
"Transport for London", nor if the roundel would be included. Maybe
they can dig out some old orange-enamelled 1970s Underground cap
badges for the staff to wear!

I'm starting a separate thread to hopefully track the spread of the LO
"brand" across the network.