Old November 12th 07, 03:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default OT - Massive fire at Olympic games site

If you can get a view at all then you'll be able to see the smoke from
this drifting over east London. Looks bad.

I watched it for about 20 minutes while waiting for my train at
Pudding Mill Lane - pretty much from the very beginning of the smoke.
Creepy, but at first I thought it was some part of the construction
works ;-)
And it definitely was less annoying then the constant noice of from
the construction site.

Then 40 minutes later I came back to Pudding Mill Lane to find my home
under the thick black cloud. It even became darker for a while.