Old November 13th 07, 04:52 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Eurostar's south London farewell

"Ar" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:00:55 +0000, Ar scribed:

I'd rather see the city as you ride through it, then tunnels. The new
Eurostar route is about as interesting as catching some overground
trains from Brussels Zuid, southbound.

I meant northbound of course! The Eurostar comes from the south into
Brussels.

Anyway, for visually unintersting bordom, I think this persons video
just about sums up the new Eurostar route.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A0GRF6d8EAg

Yep that's about as good as it gets... But its even worse when you have to
*walk* that route - Well the tunnelled sections anyway...