Old November 14th 07, 09:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default I, for one, welcome our new newt-loving overlord

On 14 Nov, 09:21, "Peter Masson" wrote:
"Michael Hoffman" wrote

Wasn't the Waterloo and City Line in NSE livery for years?

Yes, and some of the previous W&C stock still had ventilator grilles which
read 'Southern Railway' 40 years after nationalisation.

Peter

Though, apart from anything else, it would be something of an exercise
to re-livery a W&C train, given that they need to be craned out of the
depot in what is a pretty major operation. Unless the trains could be
'vinyled' from within the depot? Not that the W&C livery was (rightly)
ever a particularly pressing concern for LU.