Old November 14th 07, 10:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Silverlink Strike

Movilla wrote:
"Zen83237" wrote in message
Why is there so little on the news and here about the now weekly
strike by Aslef on Silverlink. I gather it is pension related but
not sure why the passengers should be forced to suffer. I suppose
that when they do go back to work normally they will want soem
sort of bonus for working a full week. The rest of the Silverlink
staff don't seem to give a stuff, very little information but then
I guess they have an easy day.
I guess this is Silverlink's way of saying f**k off to the
passengers because they are losing their franchise.

Yesterday at Bushey I counted 7 Silverlink staff checking for valid
tickets. If I wasn't in a hurry to get the train I would have given
them a proper bollocking.

If it was 12 November, they weren't Silverlink staff. Do keep up!
:-)
--
Richard J.