Old November 14th 07, 07:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default London Underground Ventilation Shafts

Rob wrote:
Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of London
Underground ventilation shafts, used and disused? I went to a lecture
recently and they said there were 190 of them in total.

If you know how many there are, finding most or all of them shouldn't be
that hard. I've found a few, and I wasn't particularly looking for them. I
think the only one which you would never find unless you knew it was there
would be the one inside the Greathead statue on a traffic island in the
middle of Cornhill.