Old November 14th 07, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
asdf asdf is offline

Default I, for one, welcome our new newt-loving overlord

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:06:42 +0000, PRAR wrote:

Wasn't the Waterloo and City Line in NSE livery for years?

Yes, and some of the previous W&C stock still had ventilator grilles which
read 'Southern Railway' 40 years after nationalisation.

Are there NSE logos still embedded in the platforms?

Yes, although they've had a yellow line painted unceremoniously across
them.