Old November 14th 07, 09:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Movilla Movilla is offline

Default Silverlink Strike

"Richard J." wrote in message
.uk...
Movilla wrote:
"Zen83237" wrote in message
Yesterday at Bushey I counted 7 Silverlink staff checking for valid
tickets. If I wasn't in a hurry to get the train I would have given
them a proper bollocking.

If it was 12 November, they weren't Silverlink staff. Do keep up!

I didn't have time to check their uniform but it _was_ the same staff. I
recognised one of them from last time.

Are Silverlink staff just changing their clothing or is this a genuine
change? New owners, same staff.

I'm wondering if the weekly Friday strike will be on again.