Old November 15th 07, 09:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Rob is offline

Default London Underground Ventilation Shafts

On Nov 14, 6:33 pm, contrex wrote:
On 14 Nov, 13:42, Rob wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of London
Underground ventilation shafts, used and disused? I went to a lecture
recently and they said there were 190 of them in total.

Thanks in advance

Rob Smith

If I were TFL I'd keep quiet about them. You might be a nutter or
terrorist for all we know.

I take your point, though I was just planning to walk some underground
routes overground, using the ventilation shafts as waymarks. Its sad
you cant pay an interest in transport matters these days without
arousing suspicion your a terrorist.

If I was a terrorist I wouldnt do my recce by ringing up TfL or
posting on the internet using my real name either.

Rob Smith