Old November 15th 07, 12:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Oxford Street trams - again - again

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, John Rowland wrote:

Mwmbwls wrote:

Ken Livingstone, the Mayor of London, plans to replicate Paris Plage,
the beach created on a highway alongside the Seine each August, on the
four-lane Victoria Embankment beside the Thames.

Since London's South Bank is already pedestrianised, I can't see the
point of pedestrianising the north as well.

Since London's South Bank is already pedestrianised and rather nice, i can
well see the point of pedestrianising the north as well.

tom

--
The sun just came out, I can't believe it