Old November 15th 07, 08:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london, uk.telecom, uk.railway
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default London Underground Ventilation Shafts

On Nov 15, 5:35 am, "Clive D. W. Feather" cl...@on-the-
train.demon.co.uk wrote:

I would very much doubt that, unless you're talking about PBXes. If you
can identify one, please let me know and I'll ensure it gets fixed.

A lot of people at work do not realise they are on a PBX if its been
set up with some form of access codes and/or least cost routinf and/or
speed dial numbers that resemble short forms of the full number.

--
Nick