Old November 16th 07, 01:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.telecom,uk.railway
Ivor Jones Ivor Jones is offline

Default London Underground Ventilation Shafts

"Clive D. W. Feather"
wrote in message
: : In article
: : .com,
: : Adrian writes
: : : The implication is that one can dial
: : : 222 1234 within a notional STD code of "0207" AND
: : : expect to be connected. I have heard that there are
: : : a handful of exchanges within London were that does
: : : work.
: :
: : I would very much doubt that, unless you're talking
: : about PBXes. If you can identify one, please let me
: : know and I'll ensure it gets fixed.

I can dial any number on 0121-25x xxxx with just the last 4 digits ;-)

Ivor