Old November 16th 07, 04:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Rob is offline

Default London Underground Ventilation Shafts

On Nov 16, 4:50 pm, Offramp wrote:
On Nov 14, 1:42 pm, Rob wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of London
Underground ventilation shafts, used and disused? I went to a lecture
recently and they said there were 190 of them in total.

That must have been ONE HELL of a lecture!
LOROL!

Yes it was David Waboso, head of Engineering at London Underground
speaking at the Royal Academy of Engineers - really interesting guy
who is so passionate about the future of the Underground. You can
check out the lecture here

http://www.raeng.org.uk/events/details.htm?Event=208

Rob