Old November 17th 07, 05:28 AM posted to uk.transport, uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Dead end

On Nov 14, 9:23 pm, "John Rowland"
wrote:
I found a road today (Knapp Road E3) with a standard T-shaped "No Through
Road" sign, and underneath were the words "Except Access". Every time I try
to figure out what that might mean, my head turns into a Moebius strip.

Whose job is it to decide which signs go where? Is it a
pay-peanuts-get-monkeys job, or has the chap got some qualification?

What happens if you do an AA route search from one end to the other?