Old November 18th 07, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default London Overground from 11 Nov 2007

On Nov 18, 4:48 pm, Tim Woodall wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:46:23 -0800 (PST),
MIG wrote:

On Nov 18, 2:04 pm, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article
,

(MIG) wrote:
Personally, I have no desire for all my journeys to be tracked,

Don't register your Oyster card then.

Obviously, but some of the advantages mentioned, eg being able to get
a one-day travelcard online in advance, presumably depend on it being
registered (as does getting a refund when they screw up).

The ODTC in advance was a wish of mine and not available (I think)

Because you can't put it on Oyster at all, never mind in advance. If
it could be stored on Oyster, then presumably it could be done in
advance. It's all hypothetical.