Old November 18th 07, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sargeant Rutter Sargeant Rutter is offline

Default THIS IS MOHAMMED 10

What a load of tosh no wonder you lot blow yourselves up, if I had to
listen to this ****e all day I would feel the same.

How about THIS ****??

For the non-Muslims in Britain, you may wonder what you have done to
deserve this. You are those who have voted in your government who in turn
have and still continue to this day continue to oppress our mothers and
children, brothers and sisters from the east to the west in Palestine,
Afghanistan, Iraq and Chechnya. Your government has openly supported the
genocide of more than 150,000 innocent Muslims in Fallujah.
We are 100 per cent committed to the cause of Islam. We love death the way
you love life. I tell all you British citizens to stop your support to your
lying British government and to the so-called war on terror. And ask
yourselves: why would thousands of men be ready to give their lives for the
cause of Muslims?
What you have witnessed now is only the beginning of a series of attacks
which will intensify and continue to until you pull all your troops out of
Afghanistan and Iraq. Until you stop all financial and military support to
the US and Israel and until you release all Muslim prisoners from Belmarsh
and your other concentration camps. And know that if you fail to comply with
this then know that this war will never stop and that we are willing to give
our lives 100 times over for the cause of Islam. You will never experience
peace until our children in Palestine, our mothers and sisters in Kashmir,
and our brothers in Afghanistan and Iraq feel peace