Old November 20th 07, 08:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Pubs with a bus stop at either end

On 20 Nov, 08:29, Offramp wrote:
There was a thread recently about the Emirates Stadium, and the upshor
seemed to be that the nearest station to it depended on where you were
sitting.
One day this summer I was going from Tooting to Wimbledon on a bus,
probably a 57 but it could have been a 131. The bus stopped at the
Wimbledon Theatre. I didn't get off, but I immediately thought that I
should've done, because I wanted to have a drink of beer and I could
have had one in the Wibbas Down Inn, Wetherspoon's outlet in
Wimbledon.
The bus went round the corner to the next stop at that bus station
affair.
I got off here because the other entrance to the same pub is by this
bus stop.
The Wibbas Down Inn has a bus stop at each of its two entrances.

So if it's very crowded, you can go to the gents by bus?