Old November 21st 07, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_2_] eastender[_2_] is offline

Default I Thought the Buses were Wheelchair Accessible... but prampushersmay not

Ernst S Blofeld wrote:

I can recall the days when a mother fully laden with shopping, two small
children and a pram, could, without a moment's hesitation, deftly lift
one child out of the pram and over the shoulder, fold the pram and board
the bus whilst holding the shopping and the toddler.

Oh yeah? We have two year old twins - there is no way you can get them
out a
double buggy and fold it up. Also, the side by side double buggy we have
won't fit at the front of the bus, and some drivers won't let you board at
the rear doors.

E.