Old November 21st 07, 11:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Walthamstow Central

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 00:08:30 +0000, Dave Newt
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

Nice to see it almost finished - just the lift to go.

Shame it never opened while I still lived there but at least it's done! :-)

Well almost done. I took a longer look this evening. Most oddly the
gateline has two manual gates - one at each end of the array. The one
nearest the office is wide but also quite low. It's only a matter of
time before people decide to step over it :-(

It's not waiting for a glass plate or anything?