Old November 22nd 07, 10:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Rich Martin Rich is offline

Default London Underground Public Toilets

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:59:56 +0000, Walter Briscoe
wrote:

I have not found the following applies: "Almost all toilets are kept
locked, so if you need to use the toilet please ask a member of staff."
I see that Bank shows there as having toilets - they are outside the
gate line by exit 3 and supplied by the City of London. Islington, at
Old Street, provides similar facilities which are not described. I feel
a feedback coming on.

The loos at Old Street (functional but adequate) are in one of the
subways leading to the station, and certainly aren't kept locked

Martin