Old November 23rd 07, 04:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default LT Museum Reopens

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
Has anyone been to the London Transport Museum since it re-opened?

I'm having an unusually long period of Not Being In London and won't be
able to visit until Wednesday. I wonder if anyone has any positive (or
otherwise!) Things to say about what we have to see for two years of
closure?
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

The Times had a couple of fairly positive pages on the new set up during the
week, Tuesday or Wednesday? May be online...

Paul