Old November 24th 07, 12:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default LT Museum Reopens

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:22:09 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:00:05 -0000, (Mark Brader) wrote:

Tom Anderson writes:
But do they take Oyster?

You may think you're joking, but at the New York Transit Museum --
possibly back when it was called the Transit Exhibit -- they used to
take subway tokens for admission.

Indeed. I have a rather wonderful tie pin with a NYC token on it
purchased from the Transit Museum. Is it still in Brooklyn or has it
moved?

It's still in Brooklyn; it also opens silly hours!

(And that reminds me, I haven't seen David of Broadway around for a
while...)