Old November 24th 07, 12:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default LT Museum Reopens

On Nov 23, 8:14�pm, wrote:
Is it true there are now only 4 buses left inside? More room for taxis
and sedan chairs perhaps rather than an RT-family type which was
familiar for 50-odd years? (But is no doubt deemed to look the "same"
as an RM.)

Ominously the Evening Standard praised the LTM as having lost its
"anorak" atmosphere so I for one fear the worst!

I hope it's not all hands-on/activity kid's stuff, "world cities" and
"inclusion" etc....

You can't be serious - no RT-type in the new museum??? The bus that
was synonymous with L.T. for almost as long as the much-mourned
Routemaster. A museum that doesn't have room for that icon is surely
not worthy of the name "London Transport Museum". Better go back to
the old name......

Marc.