Old November 24th 07, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default LT Museum Reopens

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

Not yet. I haven't even managed to get to the shop this week. I've not
had any feedback one way or the other as to how good or bad the museum
is.

I'm more disappointed that I was lazy enough to fail to get the
motorised model of the Croydon tram when it came out - all sold out now

I am tasked with organizing a visit for members of another usenet group
who wish to visit it. That won't be until the New Year.

I wonder who that is then?