Old November 25th 07, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default I Thought the Buses were Wheelchair Accessible...

Paul G typed

Ah! You didn't mention that in the original post. I would definitely
agree that that is sufficient form of attention seeking (although I can
think of more distracting things to do, I wouldn't necessarily think
them appropriate on a British street...).

It was *far* too clod and wet for me to strip naked...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.