Old November 25th 07, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Salmon John Salmon is offline

Default LT Museum Reopens

[Crossposted to uk.railway]
"Mizter T" wrote
Entry is £8, "Seniors" (presumably 65s and over) are £6.50, students
are £5.00, and following in the recent trend under-16s are free

Or should "Seniors" be 60s and over, in line with the Senior
Railcard? Since achieving that age, I have discussed this point at a
number of transport-related (e.g. preserved railway) locations. Some
sensibly say that they leave it to the individual visitor's
discretion. The most inventive solution was at the Listowel
Monorailway, where they charged me an amount midway between the full
and reduced rates!