Old November 26th 07, 12:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default I Thought the Buses were Wheelchair Accessible...

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

Paul G typed

Ah! You didn't mention that in the original post. I would definitely
agree that that is sufficient form of attention seeking (although I can
think of more distracting things to do, I wouldn't necessarily think
them appropriate on a British street...).

It was *far* too clod and wet for me to strip naked...

Also, unless you've got retroreflective nipples, this might not even have
been more distracting.

tom

--
20 Minutes into the Future