Old November 26th 07, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Will this work?

"Mark S" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 11:45 am, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

"Mark S" wrote in message

If I touch in at West Kensington and travel to Ealing Broadway, and as
I am not needed to, do not touch out there... does this mean that when
I come home and only touch out at West Kensington I will be charged as
if I never left in the first place?

You would pay £8.00, because your PAYG account would have two unresolved
journeys, one with no exit, a £4.00 max cash fare, and one with no
entry,
another £4.00 max cash fare.

At the moment I have an annual travel card on my Oyster so I assume I
can do whatever I want and not be penalised right?

But soon I may have to go pre-pay when I move and travel on Network
Rail.

Other way round surely - if you are using NR (within the zones) an Oyster
travelcard season is much more use to you than PAYG? Depends which NR
routes you are using, and there are more changes due to PAYG acceptance in
January, but it will still depend on exactly where on NR you'll be
travelling...

Paul