Old November 26th 07, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Chris Tolley Chris  Tolley is offline

Default LT Museum Reopens

Dr. Barry Worthington wrote:

The average public, including the children, would much prefer to
see more vehicles.

Yebbut there needs to be a balance. Sometimes there are so many exhibits
in transport museums that one can't get a good look at them. I certainly
came away from the transport museum in Zurich with that feeling, and I
think it's true of the exhibits that are clustered around the turntable
in the NRM Great Hall as well. (I'm not suggesting the problem is easy
to solve, BTW.)
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9683711.html
(Class 120 unit at Manchester Victoria, Jun 1985)