Old November 26th 07, 03:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Nice announcement

In message
,
gw2486 writes

I'm also starting to get irritated by the new automatic platform
announcements on the Northern line(1) - she's just much too cheerful
on a Monday morning, and do we really need to constantly be reminded
to stand behind the yellow line(2)?

Obviously from the number of people I see stood right on the edge of the
platforms in a typical shift.

I've hit a couple of 'em too