Old November 26th 07, 11:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default LT Museum Reopens

David of Broadway wrote:
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:09:41 +0000, Paul Scott wrote:

Perhaps some well financed enthusiasts could tunnel from Charing
Cross (Jubilee) to Aldwych, and set up a preserved line...

Charing Cross seems to me to be an excellent location for a museum
annex, with two tracks available for static car displays.

... except that it does get used from time to time for reversing trains when
the Jubilee service is suspended south of (east of?) Green Park.
--
Richard J.