Old November 27th 07, 09:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Bus timetables from the TfL Journey Planner

On 27 Nov, 08:45, Martyn Dawe wrote:

(snip)

in a similar vein I find www.traveline.co.uk use full for out of
London trips

Though the URL you'll be needing is in fact:
http://www.traveline.org.uk/

Traveline is run on a regional basis, and so the online journey
planners used by the different regional Traveline bureaus can vary
widely. I'm less convinced by some of them than I am by others.

The Traveline South East journey planner uses the same engine as the
TfL JP:
http://www.travelinesoutheast.org.uk/

There's also the Department for Transport's offering TransportDirect -
initially it was criticised for being somewhat ropey, but I think it's
improved since then (though I haven't used it enough to offer a more
informed comment):
http://www.transportdirect.info/