Old November 27th 07, 01:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] charlesdoherty@googlemail.com is offline

Default Lack of GOBLin connections

Hi,
I'm mildly disappointed in the lack of connections the GOBLin line has
with tube lines (very mildly - it's not one of the things that causes
me to lose sleep, but it is a shame.)
It crosses four tube lines (Cebtral, Victoria, Piccadilly and
Northern), yet only connects with one and that's only because the
Victoria line was built to connect with it.
I was wondering, was the GOBLin built after the tube lines? Does
anyone know the rationale behind its route? Have there ever been plans
to connect it with the lines it crosses? Which came first: the GOBLin
or the tube lines?!
All the best,
LackOsleep.