Old November 27th 07, 04:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Lack of GOBLin connections

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Mr Thant wrote:

On 27 Nov, 14:00, wrote:

It crosses four tube lines (Cebtral, Victoria, Piccadilly and
Northern), yet only connects with one and that's only because the
Victoria line was built to connect with it. I was wondering, was the
GOBLin built after the tube lines?

- The Victoria Line crosses it near Seven Sisters (I believe it stays
north of the Goblin all the way to Walthamstow Central). There is a
reasonable interchange between South Tottenham and Seven Sisters.

Er, Blackhorse Road?

tom

--
10 PARTY : GOTO 10