Old November 27th 07, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default LT lies

On Nov 26, 6:51 pm, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
The one who had just got off, or the replacement one? The one who had

The one who got off. Never saw the replacement. I'm assuming it was
another driver who took it to cockfosters.

No, you didn't see that train go 'north'. The first train went back

Err , yes I did. I think I know which is way is north thanks. There
may well have been one go south too.

west, the one that went east (don't forget the Piccadilly is an east to
west railway) was about 10 minutes later. Once a decision has been made

Don't care what LUL says , arnos grove to southgate is north, look on
a map. They can call it eastbound if they want if 4 compass directions
is too complicated for them.

Anyway, wasn't it you the other week who was celebrating that you no
longer have to use the Underground? That didn't last long then did it?

You think I'd be coming home from work at 4pm? Believe me , I use the
hertford north FCC line wherever I can. I'm sick to bloody death with
the tube. Heard on the radio today there were delays on the picc due
to yet another "signal failure" at finsbury park. Quelle surprise. How
hard after 140 years can it be to manufacture a bloody signal that
works reliably especially as I've never come across it on any other
metro system I've travelled on (and I've been on quite a few).

B2003