Old November 27th 07, 05:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Oyster cards and 'ONE' railway

"Mizter T" wrote in message

If you manage to find out more about this please do post it here.

I will! I know lots of people who where looking forward to the PAYG option.
Not sure when I'll get out that way next, or more to the point I'm not sure
when I'll get to talk to anyone that actually knows, or is high enough to
'trust'

When I'm in tomorrow I'll keep my eyes open for the little leaflet that was
spoken of and I'll pick one up and see what's said.