Old November 27th 07, 08:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Lack of GOBLin connections

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:07:31 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On 27 Nov, 20:28, Paul Corfield wrote:

Since PAYG was extended to the Overground there are 3 new valid out of
station interchanges for PAYG purposes. These are

West Hampstead LU / West Hampstead NLL / West Hampstead Thameslink

Upper Holloway / Archway LU

Leytonstone High Road / Leytonstone LU.

Where are these out of station interchanges listed? They aren't
always shown on the Tube map etc.

I haven't seen them formally listed. The information was posted on
another group I read by someone who is close to all of the detail on
Oyster and PAYG.

Please don't complain about lack of publicity - I was simply sharing
some information that was relevant to part of the thread.
--
Paul C