Old November 28th 07, 08:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default London PA Voice Emma Clarke F ired for Slamming Tube

James Farrar (James Farrar ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying:

A bizarre thing I heard on Southern recently was an obviously
synthesised voice saying "London Underground have informed me ...".

Oh, that winds me up, along with "I am sorry for the delay to this
service". You can't be sorry, you're a computer. "We are sorry" would be
far better.

"On behalf of all the computers in this server room..."