Old November 29th 07, 07:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Cheeky Cheeky is offline

Default Commuting from Stafford = London

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:26:34 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On 29 Nov, 10:00, "Sam" wrote:
Hi All

Due to my partner's working commitments it looks like we will be moving from
London to the Stafford area

Has anyone experience of commuting from Stafford to EUS ? Needing to arrive
into EUS about 0900 and leaving at 1700 ish, chances of getting seats,
frequency of delays etc etc ?

Cheers

J.

All the way from Stafford to London every day! Rather you than me!

A lad I know does it from Crewe to London each day. As you said -
rather him than me although an hour and 16 minutes isn't that bad. It
can take that on a bad day from South Manchester to Wigan. I suppose
it depends on what the journeys are at either end.