Old December 1st 07, 03:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus timetables from the TfL Journey Planner

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

There's also the Department for Transport's offering TransportDirect -
initially it was criticised for being somewhat ropey, but I think it's
improved since then (though I haven't used it enough to offer a more
informed comment): http://www.transportdirect.info/

I would bloody well hope it's improved, the amount of money that was
poured into it! It had a long way to come but it is better now.

--
Colin Rosenstiel