Old December 7th 07, 02:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default The King's Cross St. Pancras nexus - a novelty tube map

In message , at 13:59:54 on
Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Sky Rider remarked:
wrote:
Am I right in thinking that actually the new St Pancras Thameslink
station is actually to the left of the EMT platforms (but slightly
nearer Euston Road)?

That is correct.

And it's at a slight angle to the side of StPancras (turned clockwise).

Meanwhile, is there really going to be an exit for KX platforms 9-11
halfway along the passage to the Northern ticket hall?

I also believe that the platform 1-8 footbridge at KX will eventually be
the only way *onto* platforms 1-7, with exit-only at the buffer ends.

And what of platform Zero at KX?