Old December 7th 07, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default The King's Cross St. Pancras nexus - a novelty tube map

"James Farrar" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:09:32 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

I also believe that the platform 1-8 footbridge at KX will eventually be
the only way *onto* platforms 1-7, with exit-only at the buffer ends.

That seems to be at odds with how I read McAslan's drg AL-00G
(http://tinyurl.com/35bocd - 7 MB pdf, page 4 of 5), which doesn't
seem to disallow pax entering the one marked "In" gateline between
platforms 1 and Y and immediately turning left to reach platforms 2-8.

That's correct. Since my earlier comments I've now trawled through past
posts, and found the Arup report I linked to back in March when this was
discussed at length. It has a few excellent drawings showing how all the
passenger flows work.

http://tinyurl.com/2csubh

Paul