Old December 8th 07, 04:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default THIS IS MOHAMMED 21

On Dec 7, 1:37 pm, "Sargeant Rutter" wrote:
"Offramp" wrote in message

On Dec 5, 4:53 pm, "Sargeant Rutter" wrote:
"Offramp" wrote in message

On Dec 4, 2:54 am, msk2000 wrote:

He came on towards me but collapsed and fell. I left him there until
he died, then I came and took back my spear.

I did not have time to read beyond here.
Can you give me the name of the man you murdered? Or at least where
and when you murdered him?

Yes, London, July 7th 2005 on the underground and No. 30 bus.

Okay. You are being investigated already.

Knock yerself out mate!!- Hide quoted text -

Sorry! I thought that earlier reply was from the OP - Msk2000.
Apologies!