Old December 8th 07, 11:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sky Rider Sky Rider is offline

Default Tube -- St Pancras Thameslink

wrote:
I am still unclear on what is the best way to change from tube -- St
Pancras Thameslink. (Specifically from the Victoria line).

At the moment it is very easy to change between the Vic line and Kings
X Thameslink.

What is the score with the new station? There doesn't seem to be much
information out there and the new service begins on Sunday.

Are you ready?

From the Victoria line platforms, you will need to go up to the Tube
Ticket Hall (via the escalators and gateline), then follow the signs to
'St Pancras International'. They should direct you through the Western
Ticket Hall, up the stairs at the end and to some arches (which mark the
beginning of a long passageway that goes right through StP) on your
right. Walk straight through the arches and at the end of the passageway
you should reach the new Thameslink area.

I promise you that I am not making this up - you will have to allow much
more time to make this interchange I'm afraid. Hopefully this map can be
of some help:
http://tinyurl.com/2es47u