Old December 9th 07, 12:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thameslink and LUL changes in King's Cross

In article ,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article
,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

Then why don't FCC agree, then? They seem to think it will
close at 01:12 on Sunday morning.

Make that 01:13. Not 01:08 anyway.

Well, well. The FCC Train Times for Kings Cross Thameslink (KCM)
web page is currently showing:

Trains Last updated: 09/12/2007 01:08:24
From Timetabled
Arrival Expected
Arrival To Timetabled
Departure Expected
Departure Operator

Brighton 0106 0115 Bedford 0108 0115 First Capital Connect

(hopefully the meaning can be derived from the above pasting from a
better formatted page).

But then, by 01:11, it's gone. Meanwhile the FCC page says there
are 2 minutes to go. Duh!

That appeared to be a web site glitch. The times came back after I posted
that.

According to Live Departure Boards it left KX Thameslink at 01:17. I
suspect it left at 01:18 and it was certainly running 10 minutes late at
the next two reports and 11 late at Hendon as I write (and has been much
the same since Redhill).

Anyway, the FCC countdown stopped at 01:13. We still don't know why they
chose that time.

--
Colin Rosenstiel