Old December 9th 07, 06:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default St P.I..L.L Impressions.

In message
, at
11:04:28 on Sun, 9 Dec 2007, Boltar remarked:
Of course. The HEx tunnels have continuous coverage, or they could fit
some microcells for just the platforms. However, they don't even seem to
have wifi in the main shed yet. Another blind spot from the architects?

Who cares about wifi in a railway station? Can't people find something
better to do with their time than surf the internet while they wait
for a train?

What is there better to do (remembering that usenet access is an
important ingredient of Internet Access)?

Let alone all those people who say a major reason for using a train
(instead of driving) is because you can work. My work arrives by
Internet.

Any business serfs who need to be online all the time will have their
corporate crackberry anyway.

Kiddy toys. I need proper Internet access.