Old December 10th 07, 11:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default Least used

Chris Read wrote:
wrote:

Now that Blake Hall is closed which is now the least used station?

Roding Valley, IIRC, on the assumption you are referring to London
Underground stations only.

The LU station stats for 2006 are at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/mode...ound/1592.aspx
(You used to be able to get to it via "Corporate" and then "London
Underground", but the link from there seems to have disappeared in the last
week or so.)

Roding Valley does appear to be the least used (0.179 million entries/exits
per annum), followed I think by Grange Hill at 0.287 million.
--
Richard J.