Old December 11th 07, 12:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default New DLR station opened today

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007, Richard J. wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:

Incidentally, i noticed the Overground shade of orange seems to be
different to the ELL one. I assumed they'd be the same. Oh well, only
matters for a couple of weeks now!

They are indeed different according to the TfL Colour Standard at
http://tinyurl.com/32y8t2

ELL: Underground orange
NCS S 0585-Y30R; RGB 236,158,0; Web FF 99 00

LO: Overground orange
NCS S 0585-Y50R; RGB 232,106,16; Web FF 66 00.

Which look like this:

http://urchin.earth.li/~twic/Overgro...nd_Orange.html

I think the overground shade is better - that bit harder to confuse with
Circle yellow.

'Underground orange' sounds like something you'd find in Glasgow!

tom

--
.... to build a space elevator, that's got to be hundreds of thousands
of pounds ... -- Mike Froggatt